Saturday, January 8, 2011

{:Dajon Kudos:} BC Events Interview

All of you who know me, see how I manage juggle all of my many interests and endeavors, while raising my little guy and maintaining a career within the MN Army National Guard. I often get wierd looks when telling people what "I do" and people say, "You should focus on one thing." Well, I found out that I'm not crazy, just driven.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bridget Connell of BC Events, Inc. last week. After meeting her, I left inspired and knew that 2011 is going to be a great year. She's an event planner, a bag designer and amazing supporter of local businesses. She's even on the Board of Directors for Women Entrepreneurs of Minnesota (WeMN).

Anyhow, she interviewed me and featured me on her blog, so I thought I'd share it with you all. Make sure to also check out her site: bc-eventsinc.com Enjoy!

P.S. I couldn't leave a post without a picture...here's the other side of me that most of you don't see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails